Thursday, April 9, 2009

Mommies Days and a Day with Granny!!







Today was nothing short of awesome:) We woke up snuggled and watched toons,Grandma Boat brought us coffee and italian sodas and just took the morning as it came.
Around 11 my mom took the kiddies and Melly and I headed out for an afternoon without kids:) Now don't get me wrong this week has been awesome having the kids home we have had so much fun but a mom still needs to get out of the house with her best girlfriend and have some chill time. For it really is true if Mamas HAPPY every one is HAPPY. We started out with some coffee, then headed for pedicures(oh and how lovey they were) next we went for lunch at Chiuauas Mexican Restaurant(this also lovely)then we went for spray tans (a little cold but still lovely) next we went back to Mellys and took the dog for a walk and lastly we spent sometime crocheting and chatting(believe it or not we still had a lot to chat about. I am so lucky to have my same best friend from eighth grade she is my true bosom buddy and I wouldn't trade her for the world:)
The kids had an equally awesome day with my mom, coloring Easter Eggs and playing in the yard. My parents connected a new slide to their playhouse so that was a large highlight and there are big plans to turn it into a mini waterslide this summer...I don't know if I should be excited or nervous about this.
We all ended enjoying a mini BBQ with Granny and Grannys Grandpa at our house.
I also ran tonight woohoo I ran almost 2 out of the 3 miles I set out to do. Its going to take time to build my endurance back up but I am hoping to run the chuckanut footrace so I will be praying for this lots as I am running.
Well more fun to come through the weekend:)

No comments: