Saturday, January 23, 2010

Olive is with Jesus

I don't really have a whole lot to say about this nor do I really know what to say. However I can say that I am thankful for Olive's life and what it has taught me about faith, what it has taught me about loving my kids and what I have learned about being a Mom from Lynette Polinder. I can't begin to tell you or explain to you what an amazing job these two did in the four months they have been parents.

I was shocked and heart broken to hear that Olive had died. She will leave a lasting impression on my heart and I will never forget about her.

Please pray for my friends as they are still continuing on this journey. As they are heart broken I am sure. As they are dealing with the greatest loss of their lives. Please pray that they will continue to feel supported by those around them and those that will continue to pray.

www.rustylynette.blogspot.com

No comments: