Saturday, August 13, 2011

Hard To Imagine

Can it be that the same hands that created this....
Photobucket
Also knit me together in my mothers womb.

Can it be the same hands that place each needle upon these trees also knows each hair upon my head?
Photobucket
Is it the same hands that painted these clouds in the sky?
Photobucket
While driving the passes in our state I am always amazed and caught in complete wonder and bewilderment as I look upon all of the beauty this world has to offer and I catch myself wondering how could you not believe that only a God as big as our is the one who created it.
Photobucket
I can not help but wonder on the 4 mile downhill stretch of Stevens Pass how big our God really is. As you look out over the beautiful lush green trees and the gullys and ravines filled with who knows what is it not even more amazing to think that our God knows of each tree and each squirrel and each broken branch. Much as he knows about each smile, each tear, each hair lost from your head.

It makes my heart skip and beat and my breath catch in my chest. It makes me shudder a bit. I am caught up in it all. I am thankful. I am blessed.

No comments: