Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Elliots Big Day...

So I don't have any pictures for this post however it was a very busy and eventful day for Elliot. Elliot had his first soccer game today they won even though they don't keep score officially at this stage in the game. He does really well at soccer because it is go go go.....I made cookies and brought juice which officially inducts me into the soccer mom club. Next we had to rush rush to open house at Fisher School, it was fun to meet some other kids in Elliots class that seemed to be on the same page as we are. I also got witness a proposal between Elliot and a girl in his class named Maggie...It went as follows....Hey Maggie did you know that my Mom is married to my Dad and my Granny is married to my Grandpa? I think I am going to marry you.:) Oh Elliot I keep on waiting for him to hit the girls have cooties stage however I am not sure it is going to happen. We also got to see his math book which is his favorite right now, computer papers, the calendar and where his seat is in the class which happens to be in the front..wonder if this is purposeful. His teacher is Mrs. Knutson and he seems to have her wrapped up in a positive way already and she says shes loves his hugs and constant enthusiasm, not surprisin. However, the best part was that they had to draw a picture of someone and hang it by a picture that there teacher took of them and he drew me..I guess that means although he calls himself a big boy now and not a little guy I get to be his mommy for a while longer and that is truly the best! Just wanted to share our great day with all of you!! Thanks for reading..

1 comment:

Unknown said...

No worries my love.... boys always have a very special place for moms in their hearts, it never, ever goes away!