Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Things I Am Thankful For...

I am so filled with thankfulness this year it is hard to even express. This year has been full of firsts. First family vacation, first day of school, first day of preschool, riding without training wheels, riding a trike, first camping trip(s) with the kids, first year without diapers in 5 years and first time for me to have both kids in school sometimes at the same time. Some of these firsts have brought tears but all of them have brought smiles. I sometimes have felt like I am riding a bike without training wheels for the first time as I am watching both kids grow into their own little people I have to admit it is extremely hard at times to let go. I feel like everyday I am learning more and more what it means to love and to care and most of this I learn from a 3 and 5 year old. God is so good to us and he continues to bless us daily. It seems like every year is full of more and more to be thankful for I can't wait to see what God has in store for the next. I hope all of you have a wonderful Thanksgiving!!

No comments: