Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Our Christmas Tree.








We got our Christmas Tree. Thanks to my Dad who agreed to go earlier than he likes so my sister and I could get our trees. My Dad would really love it if we went two days before Christmas to get our tree. We go every year to the same tree farm on South Pass Road to get our tree, it is very small and there aren't a bunch of crazy people around. Actually I don't think there has ever been anyone else there when we are. This was the first year that there wasn't snow on the ground , Brian was happy because we could actually see the trees. Elliot loves to pick out my Moms tree and Grace thinks any tree that is the same height as she is is the "perfect" tree. This was also the first year that my sister joined and her first year with her own tree. This is a wonderful tradition I hope we continue forever.

No comments: