Thursday, February 26, 2009

Hospital Day #2






Last night was much different I found out I had orders for a sleeping pill and took them up on the offer which means I slept for about 8 hours so far. They just came in to give me my pain pills and it is just about 5AM. Yesterday afternoon was a bit rough because I got a migraine that took two shots of imitrex to kill so I am really hoping that I can avoid this today. I also came down with a fever around 8PM and it just broke about an hour ago. It is a bit frustrating because my neighbor seems to be doing much better pain wise then I am and we had the same surgery. I am just trying to tell myself that we all heal differently and I was in so much pain and so tired before the surgery itself it may take me some extra time to get better. Although my neighbor and her visitors were a bit excessive over the last few days she is very kind everytime I get sick she calls the nurse for me and offers sympathies through the curtain. Today I am just hoping I can prove I am ready to go home tomorrow. Praying that Gad will give me patience because he knows what is best for me.
After I finish this post I am hoping I will be able to fall back to sleep.
TaTa for now...

No comments: