Tuesday, February 10, 2009

I love Valentines Day and Cupcakes!!









So I was so excited when Elliots room mom called and asked me to help with their Valentines Day party. I offered to make cupcakes. So I have been making cupcakes all day. They were a bit labor intensive with all of the little details but they are very cute if I do say so myself. I also bought these little cupcake boxes at Michaels which are not that green because I don't think you would want to reuse them however they are cute and easy.

2 comments:

Life Across the Pond said...

You've inspired me with your cupcakes. I am having some kids I homeschooled over for the weekend and we are going to do the same thing. By the way, I don't know if people tell you this but they sure should, you are an AMAZING mom(and wife). You make me excited to have my own kids. I sure do miss you!

Andrea said...

those are adorable! hey what pre-school does your son go to? we are looking into that for this coming fall and I was just curious?