Friday, October 30, 2009

Olive Hope

Lately my heart has been really heavy in prayer for some friends of mine and their oh so tiny little one Olive Hope. She is the child of Rusty and Lynette Polinder who are missionaries in Thailand. Their baby was born about 2 months early and is suffering from many complications. As a mother I can not imagine the heart ache Lynette must be feeling right now. I am going to include their blog address(which is public) so if you wish to pray for them you can read about their journey and follow them in order to know exactly what they need. It has been amazing to watch God work in their lives.
The Holy Spirit has been keeping little Olive at the forefront of my mind and I just thought what better than to get everyone I know to pray for her as well.
http://rustylynette.blogspot.com/

No comments: