Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Grace at Trader Joes..







To you who know Grace you will understand my morning when I say we were definetly having a Grace day from the moment we woke up this morning. Nothing was going the way she wanted and she wasn't going to let me get away with it which led to a lot of coaxing and compromising. Thankfully a very kind trader joes clerk took pity on me and offered Grace a cart that was just her size. This was amazing. She was so happy and I was able to get my shopping done. Her outfit consists of ballet leotard tights and legwarmers along with her slippers that are on in the inside of her boots and her winter coat. She was very popular in the story because many people were pointing and giggling at her little getup (shes a trendsetter what can I say). She kept on saying Mommy they are my new friends. I love this girl she is a complete vision of how I wish I could approach the world with no worries but my own.

No comments: