Friday, January 16, 2009

Sledding down the staircase..Sound like a good idea..right?







I was making meatballs the other night when I heard giggling on the staircase...never a good sign. I walk around and they are just getting started with their "good idea". Elliots to smart to admit to what they are doing so I resorted to asking Grace. She says me and my boy (her affectionate name for Elliot) are going sledding(on their beanbags mind you). Well long story short I told them this was not a good idea yet they still didn't understand. We decided to agree to disagree.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

haha...the first of many good ideas! My kids still tell stories of sledding down our stairs-once Brady put Cody in Mandi's cello case and shoved him down! I was mostly concerned about the $300 cello case, but it was a moot point since I never knew about it til years later! Cody used to see how far up the stairs he could stand and then jump to the bottom. Funny how he always broke his collarbone doing other things!