Thursday, December 16, 2010

My Child May Be A Monkey.?

I am sure my child is part monkey, she is truly the most flexible human being I know.
Photobucket
This is how she sits at our new desk while she draws.
The Dr. actually bent her into a pretzel for fun at her last well care check. I guess if nothing else works out she can always join the circus.
As you can tell the interesting, yet always flamboyant and fashionable jammie choices keep coming.

P.S. if your name is Lea and you want to see pictures of the new cabinets/bookshelves/desk I will do a full post soon I promise:) And I miss you!

2 comments:

The Mom said...

Miss you too! I will eventually have vanilla beans and eventually you will have time off work.
-Lea
PS - I can't wait for the bookshelf post!

Andrea said...

Wow! That's impressive. I love the leg warmers.