Monday, September 10, 2012

Gwasa.

Gwacer is her name to me most of the time. You may wonder where it came from. If I tell you you have to promise not to judge. One of my favorite movies of all time is Steel Magnolias. And one of the characters is Weeza, I always loved that for some reason and so I call Grace Gwasa (GWAY-SA) on many occasion. It may be because although she can be sweeter than sweet that can turn to sassier then sass on a dime. Either way I just love this girl more than words lately. She is so much fun...today I missed her so much I couldn't wait to pick her up after school and take her home with me. So that's what I did. We went to the grocery together and sang oldies in the car with the wind in our hair. These are the days I will remember. These are the days I hope she will remember to. Really nothing fancy just time spent being girls, without the boys enjoying each other's company.

IMG_1206

I mean really.?!

No comments: