Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Another Day Full of Sunshine!











Today was another fun-filled sunny day. The boys spent the morning mowing the lawn and building me a trellis for my beans and peas in the garden, while Grace and I attempted to find me some new running shoes. Then we shared lunch outside with Brian before he went to work. What a great start to the day.
After Brian went to w ork we went and picked up Sarah and headed to Fairhaven Park. It was so much fun there were a lot of other kids there so the kids had a blast. We ended the afternoon with Sarah at mallards for an ice cream treat and then came home. After that we washed the car and I had a waterfight. Yeah for another non-streesed out day with lots of smiles and not many tears.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

Where did our nice weather go?? Sounds like you guys made the most of it!
We are back! We'd love to get together again...pray for more sunshine:)

Life Across the Pond said...

Great pictures Jess! I love the one of Grace in her dress and boots. It looks like Elliot enjoyed working with BJ. Enjoy the rest of spring break!