Sunday, April 26, 2009

Team Bajema















Our friends Sarah and Justin got married this weekend and Brian and I were both in the wedding. We had so much fun!!! It was truly the most relaxed wedding I have ever been a part of and was a great reflection of they are. The wedding and reception were absolutely breathtaking, I wish I would have taken more pictures with my camera that were just of the venue. Sarah looked gorgeous her dress was just perfect. Here are a few pics of us hanging around.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

They really lucked out on weather! Looks like you guys had a great time. I love weddings!

Anonymous said...

Is that our very one and only little Sarah Alexander???????? Oh, my goodness!!! She looks SOOO beautiful, and Justin B.??? My Lisa loved him, soooo happy for you guys! Looks like you all had a great and very fun time. Ohhhh, weddings, aren't they the best =)
Jan Kok, (so good to see that you are doing so well Jessica...)