Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Today a not so sunny day but a good one none the less:)









So today was not very sunny but we still got up this morning and enjoyed a nice walk with Auntie Melly and Darby. Elliot has been upset with me because I finally retired the double jogger and too it to the dump. SO now he has to ride his bike which he pretends he doesn't like to do. He did awesome today though and we got to get our chat in and the girls behaved themselves as well.
Next on our list was finding me a new pair of running shoes. We have been trying to shop local however I went to both possible stores and neither had my size. So we had to go to the mall. I got lucky because Kohls was having a sneaker sale and I save about $25...I can never pass up a good deal. I was so happy because when I got home from my walk today both shoes were in need of sole repair:( Now I can start running and boy am I excited...woohoo.
We ended our day at our buddies(Nolan and Clays)house. The kids had so much fun and it was nice to catch up with my friend Amy. They played star wars with their swords and Grace made use out of their craft cart.
I forgot my camera again today so I took a picture of my new kicks.
Stay tuned tomorrow is mommies day out with Melly and a BBQ with Granny and Grannys Grandpa.

1 comment: