Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Happiness Is Being Married To Your Best Friend!











We had our seventh wedding anniversary yesterday. We celebrated over the weekend with a trip to Seattle and spent the weekend relaxing and enjoying the fact that we had nothing we had to be doing. It was fabulous.
They say there is a a seven year itch, however I am not experiencing any such thing. In fact I think this last year has been the smoothest yet. Our family is complete and we are living in the place that I envision us living in forever. And we are still working as a team which has been our way of life from day one, there is nothing that one of us goes through without the other.
I have married my best friend is what I said to myself the day i married Brian and I still feel like that now. We know what drives each other crazy, we know what makes each other happy, he knows I cry about everything, I know he likes his pants folded a certain particular way and no matter what I know at the end of the day we love each other and this is how its going to be for the next 7 years and forever.
So after this sappy post thanks to all you Jager supporters we have been presented with a lot of great examples of what it means to be married forever.
Our life is great all thanks be to God for his constant power in our lives!!

2 comments:

lisa said...

great post! thanks for sharing your photos. :) can't believe its been 7 years. jt and i have been married almost 5! i married my best friend, too. love it!

Andrea said...

Happy Anniversary. That was a really sweet post. I'm glad you guys had a nice relaxing weekend. You are a really sweet couple.