Saturday, May 2, 2009

Mommy Cleanest the Grand Pubaa of the Swiffer!






So I must admit that cleaning house has never been a first priority to me. Now don't get me wrong I like to be clean I just don't like to deep clean beyond the surface. And clutter has never bothered me! If I have a choice between having a dance party with my kids and cleaning the floors I will always choose the dance party and the floors will have to take a rain check. Now I will say I have admired many of your houses in the past and thought if I just had the time and energy at the end of the day my house could be a shiny palace as well. I just never wanted to be the mom that made her kids afraid of getting the house all clogged up with their toys and I would much rather clutter my refrigerater with their creations then to have it be neat and organized and serve a purpose such as reminding me of things that need to be done. I always want them to feel like its their house:) Their Home! But since my surgery I have a new found energy that I haven't ever had and that has created a new appreciation for cleaning and although I still refuse to clean when my kids need me more you can find me many of late nights on my hands and knees scrubbing the floor, the bathroom , the kitchen, the wainscoting, and that grody place behind the trash can:) I must admit I love to clean and once you get started it is pretty addictive!!
And have you girls ever tried the swiffer let me tell you I don't even know where to find my broom or mop anymore who needs them and it makes the job so much easier. ANd Swiffer wet mops smell so yummy!! Well enough rambling but I just thought I should share one more reason I praise God for this surgery without it I would probably still not have the energy to do these things. I know its hard to believe but has been a true miracle to me:)

No comments: