Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Not really babies anymore:(








There are so many happy things about not having babies anymore. No more diapers, no late night feedings, no breastfeeding, no more scheduling life around nap time. There are also a lot of things I miss, no more snuggling whenever I want(it is all decided by them) no more nap times, no more tiny little socks in the wash and no more blankies. It is amazing to me how much change we have gone through in last year. We have lost nap times, Elliot is in big boy school, grace is almost done with her first year of preschool, Grace is all about telling you what she wants now, Elliot can add and subtract and much much more. I thought it would be a lot longer before I felt this way but boy do they grow up fast. I love every stage though and being a mommy is great no matter how old they are. Just missing the baby stage a bit lately. So here are a couple of pictures of my babies!

No comments: