Monday, May 11, 2009

Mothers Day








If you read my blog regularly then you already know how much I love my job as Mom to the two most wonderful kids in the world:) Mothers Day is always great, I am so thankful for a husband that appreciates and loves me. He is so good about organizing mothers day morning the same every year. First of all I get to sleep in until 8am (oh the simple joys of being a mom) then I am brought breakfast in bed by my two favorite servers (this year it was french toast, fruit salad, hashbrowns, bacon, OJ and coffee) then I am allowed to stay in bed and am not expected to do anything. Brian insists on getting the kids ready for church himself, so I just stay in bed and watch cartoons with whoever is free at the time. I love this Mothers Day morning tradition, it was especially fun to see Elliot get so excited this year with all of the preparations he was definitely the master of ceremonies for the morning. After church we went to Fairhaven got cupcakes and played at the park so much fun. We ended the day at my moms roasting hot dogs and marshmallows the first roast of the year. I have to say it was one of my best Mothers Days yet I am a blessed woman. I have the best job in the world.

Elliotism of the Day: Mom when I am a magician someday (wasn't aware he wanted to be a magician) you can be my pretty assistant. Oh man I love this kid!

No comments: