Friday, October 12, 2012

We are in Spokane.

At 11am yesterday Brian found out he had an interview to be at in Spokane at 10 an today. Due to happy circumstances of a wedding we are involved in for friends we had to drive to get back in time tonight.

It's been a crazy less than 24 hours. Brian has been up since 4:30am preparing his interview presentation which is fairly intense.

This post will be fairly bare bones u just wanted to get the word out.

We are so thankful to be involved in this next step. We are also exhausted I have been up since 4:30 as well praying for peace and energy for him.

Speaking of praying though I can't tell you how grateful I am for all the people who are praying for us in this situation. I could feel that peace wrap around me last night. And once we were on the road I was able to be calm collective and supportive for our journey. I attempted to count all of the people I know that are praying and I stopped at 35 I know there are many more. I feel blessed and overwhelmed by this realization. Thank you all for the texts and emails, phone calls and support.it has been amazing.

On the topic of amazing blessings we are blessed with great friends. Look what the Rah sent us while on the road yesterday. I just love her.

No comments: