Friday, November 2, 2012

Kiddos.

Today is the kiddos last day of school at Ebenezer. Sadness for all!

We have loved that school and they have loved us back. I remember when we decided to enroll Elliot there I knew that we were doing the right thing. I never worried nor thought that we would ever have a problem there and that has rung true. Ebenezer has been family to us and so they will remain. But I plan to type a post about that later.

Today though I would just ask that you keep my little cherubs in your prayers as they head to school with heavy hearts although I have tried to convince them otherwise. I guess I know how they feel and do not blame them a bit. It is hard to not feel sadness when you have no idea what is around the corner. We already have plans to see some of their friends from Ebenezer throughout the summer so as we know there is no good-bye between true friends!

Tomorrow they come to our new home and I can not wait to kiss their little faces off! IT has been a long week without them but it was the best choice to leave them there. I have been able to get the house all ready and prepared for their arrival and hopefully that will make for a smoother transition.

So thats it for today. Just a plea for prayers for the littles.


No comments: