Tuesday, March 9, 2010

The Adventures of Meatless Meat



Not that you are at all interested but here is my review on meatless meat. I have tried three different products all made by the same manufacturer. The one not pictured was kind of like fajita meat.

Review on the fajita meat- Taste was o.k. but the texture was bazaar. The meat was not firm enough to pass as fajita meat for me. Was not gross by any means.

Review on the ground meat- Pretty Yum. Don't mind it at all. Mixed with homemade spaghetti sauce and put over whole wheat pasta, pretty delicious.

Review on Tofurkey Sausage- My favorite by far in the meatless meat department. It is so yummmy it could easily pass for real turkey sausage.

Tofu is still my first choice. Cash and Carrys extra firm can pass for eggs and is wonderful in everything.

Now you can consider yourself informed on the meatless meat world. Don't you feel enlightened.

1 comment:

Ed / Julie said...

Thanks for the reviews. I still think I'll pass.... ;)