Monday, March 8, 2010

What My Wonderful, Amazing and Did I Mention Wonderful Husband Did Today.






You see we are still in the middle of remodeling. A few weeks back we bought a new window for the living room, and new siding. These two projects have been on the list since we moved into our house almost 4 years ago.

My husband decided today was the day he was going to start the project. He did all of the work himself, Justin did come over so nicely and help him set the new window in place(thanks Justin). He worked all day in the coldest weather we have had in awhile until the sun went down. I don't feel bad saying I am totally proud of him.

And you will be very proud of me now because I actually took before and after shots to document the journey. There were not one, not two, but three layers of siding. Oh, the joys of owning a nearly 105 year old house.

The picture with the blue tarp is what I saw of my husband today. I think the tarp is kind of a great addition to the living room. What do you think? And the last picture is what the kids and I did to occupy ourselves this evening. We made bubble machines.

No comments: