Wednesday, October 26, 2011

One of these things is not like the other.....

The Saturday that this picture was taken was one on the best days. Earlier on in the day I butchered a bushel of chickens with Farmer Lea. And then I rushed from there to join these jokers and a couple of girl friends to celebrate our friend Jesse's birthday. The girl pics did not turn out so great, however it was funny how the boys planned matching outfits. Luke missed the plaid memo apparently.

Photobucket
By the way getting these boys...I mean men to cooperate with picture taking is worse then getting my kids to take a nice picture. That being said I have no other excuse for the look on my husband's face.

Speaking of his face...this little Josherwoggie can't get enough of it. I am pretty much chopped liver when he gets home:)
Photobucket
I guess if I have to share with some one....

No comments: