Friday, July 6, 2012

Yesterday we drove.

Yesterday we drove for nearly 13 hours. The kids were great until the last 50 miles... I couldn't blame them it had been a long day and they had been so amazing! They were the kind of amazing that I'd they would have asked for a puppy I would have got them one. Maybe not that amazing but you get the point:)


I'm trying posting from my phone I'm not sure how well it will work.

There was lots of dancing and singing...air guitars and drums it was a blast really.

So 555 miles later about 10:45 at night we were those people that pull in in the middle of the night and set up camp in the dark. It was comical seeing as we have really only set up our trailer one other time:) but we made it and we all slept like rocks.

We are thankful for memories made and safe travels how blessed we are!


No comments: