Thursday, December 13, 2012

The Day Sarah Said No!

The Rah and I often find ourselves texting random photos back and forth together usually accompanied by ridiculous banter. And the other night we had a conversation so good I thought I would share it with you.

Risking all respect I may have from you people I am willing to share the photo that started it all. Just to tell you ridiculously unattractive photos of our own faces are most common.

IMG_1675

And this was the converstaion that followed.
Photobucket
Photobucket

And now you know why we are besties!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ha! It's a window into our world :) I just snorted when I re read, "I just threw up in my mouth a little bit." I love you Jessica. Besties till the end!
Just say "no" to skullets (mullets with a bald top - which pretty much makes it long haired baldness)
Spread the word.
-sarah