Monday, November 9, 2009

Hope for Olive Part 2. God Is So Good


The blog is now public due to the need for a hub for the Hope for Olive Cocoa and Oliebollen booth. I have a lot of interest so far with people wanting to help with the booth. It is becoming a lot bigger than anything I ever dreamed of, however I guess this is what happens when God is involved. I don't have a lot of new news tonight but I am hoping to have some new information tomorrow. So that being said please direct anyone that might be interested in helping with this cause to my blog www.thejagers.blogspot.com.
Just to recap what I am talking about. We are going to be selling cocoa and oliebollen at the Lighted Christmas Parade downtown Lynden in front of the Chamber of Commerce on December 5th. 100% of proceeds will be going to Rusty and Lynette Polinder for the care of their precious baby Olive.
Prayer Need - Please pray that we can find a kitchen equipped with enough fryers to handle the amount of Oliebollen that we need to make.
New Tid-Bit - We are going to bee using Olive's Grandmas Oliebollen Recipe:)

For any questions, comments, or interest in helping please leave a comment here or email me at Jessica@angryblueberry.com.

For more information on Olives Journey visit www.rustylynette.blogspot.com

1 comment:

Jan Kok said...

Okay, now I'm in tears! Admittedly it doesn't take much to get me to that point...when you said you are going to use Colleen's recipe~ahhhh, Olive's Nana Polinder will be SO pleased =)