Tuesday, November 17, 2009

My kiddos are so cute

We are trying to get back to normal life around here and with that comes a lot of my favorite times of the day. On of these times is dance time in the evenings. I started doing this with the kids when we first moved into the house 3 1/2 years ago. Brian often worked very late long days in Mt. Vernon so I would have to be quite creative with my 1 and 3 yr. old to keep us all happy. This is when Jager Family Dance Time Started. It is so much fun and it gets the kids worn out for bed. Well last night was so funny because Elliot asked Grace to dance with him. they are actually pretty good:) Oh how I wish I could figure out how to get my videos turned. Sorry for the cramped necks.

On another note I am hoping to be able to post some big news about the Hope for Olive Cocoa and Oliebollen sale:)


No comments: