Tuesday, January 12, 2010

The Rumblings Have Now Turned Into Bumps...

Sometimes I wonder why when some doors are opened you feel like you shouldn't even let yourself rest in the threshold. Opportunities arise yet your heart and reality tells you that those opportunities are merely just that-opportunities. I know that now it seems I am talking in riddle or some sort of code however i still can't say much because i am still not sure what God wants me to do. I know what I want to do, but sometimes my wants are merely just that-wants. The Angry Blueberry is being given a chance to expand in a large way. But is the timing right. I am trying to strip my heart of all of my emotions especially fear and look at the bare bones of the situation.

When the decision is made you will be some of the first to know the outcome. Thanks to those of you who prayed for me I felt it.

No comments: