Monday, May 2, 2011

May 10th???

So I thought my life was settling down this week.....not:) Turns out I have just been neglecting my calendar. As in not looking at all. We have recently been in a season in which the tragedy at hand wipes out the previously planned events, which equals no need for a calendar:)

Well after two weeks reality has returned and I couldn't be happier. This week is teacher appreciation week, a granny's club luncheon, final eagle boosters meeting for the school year, a Jog-A-Thon BBQ, Worship Team Meeting, and a million other things. However the event that is bothering me the most is for next Tuesday, May 10, I have the word soup followed by 12pm????????? seriously for the life of me I can not remember who I am bringing soup to at noon, so if you are reading this and I am supposed to be bringing you soup please let me know;) In the meantime I am planning on making soup and having it ready in the event that someone calls and reminds me:)

I also have been desperately searching for the word vacation my planner? If you find it let me know;)

No comments: