Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Goings Ons and What Not

The boys have been working on working on a lego project for the library on Thursday. Brian is the Chief Brick FInder while Elliot is The Brick Master. This child has more Legos than we can house. I am always adding more bins to fit their needs.
Photobucket
And Grace is just Cute!
Photobucket
This is the sign that Elliot has hanging outside his doorway.
Photobucket
I like how he spelled my name with a "k" , I think it adds some spice.

We went to Whatcom Falls Park yesterday for a little family type. Grace was convinced I was going to throw her over the edge.....Not sure why hence the not so great pic. I was trying to convince her I would never do such a thing.
Photobucket

Best picture I have gotten of my kids together in awhile. They are pretty cute, with their various missing teeth.
Photobucket

Thanks to the self timer we actually got a family photo as well.
Photobucket

Photobucket
Grace is so cute to me these days.

And last but not least I had to share you one of my best Second Chance finds ever. First off I am a bit vintage clothing obsessed....I love vintage. I have acquired quite the collection of vintage pieces and I am always looking for ways to add more, and no better place to do that then Second Chance. So the skirt was a quarter....no joking people .25cents. It is most obviously home made and most obviously vintage judging fromt he style of zipper they used. Love Love Love. I cut the head off of the photo because I had a weird look on my face.
Photobucket

1 comment:

Andrea said...

That skirt is too cute! Love it! And the note by Elliot and the look on your face as Grace questions whether or not you are going to throw her over the bridge. Too much!! I can so relate.