Monday, July 25, 2011

My 29th Birthday in Pictures

Some of these pictures aren't the best...but they are what they are.

I can honestly say this year was my best birthday to date. And it had nothing to do with presents or events all though that was all good. It was more about time spent with people I love, enjoying my surroundings and taking in all of the wonderfullness of my life. It was great it was wonderful it was awesome! I have the best family and friends in the world!

Photobucket
my yummy neice Layla...she is chewable and she came to celebrate my birthday.
Photobucket
Ice cream roll with fresh raspberries....thanks mom!
Photobucket
Sun Sun Sun....I had been praying for sun this past weekend:)
Photobucket
We spent the day at the beach on Sunday:) Hot Dogs and sandy beach and family and friends equals pure bliss.
Photobucket
My Zachy Zach with Dot. He carried her around all afternoon.
Photobucket
Water Races.
Photobucket
My poolside date....he hated the pool so we hung out while his mommy relaxed in the pool:) I totally minded;)

And that was my birthday weekend. Relaxed and lovely!

1 comment:

emily elsbree said...

i was gonna say no pics of your fav little man then i got to bottom and was like oh there he is :)