Thursday, June 30, 2011

Full Weekend

Okay so over the last two weeks I have lost my motivation to blog....not sure why but I am hoping the weekend will bring more material to write about.

Tomorrow we are going to a BBQ with some family.

Saturday is Graces 6th Birthday. Woohoo....three cheers for rainbow cakes, organized chaos and one more year on this planet for Grace. Sidenote....can't believe my baby is going to be 6 where does time go.

Sunday we are hosting an outdoor movie night at my parents house. Thats right folks nothing like watching Sandlot under the stars. The evening will also include a weenie roast, smores, popcorn, ziplining and kiddos galore....woo hoo! This evening will end with my family of four nodding off in our family tent all snuggled up like bugs in a rug. Camping at my parents is super fun!

Monday is the Fourth of July and while we celebrate the country we live in, we also enjoy family time complete with fireworks and more weenies probably.

Yeah for full weekends surrounded by family and friends. Can't wait to share all the pictures with my blog friends.

No comments: