Saturday, January 21, 2012

I got out and it was good.

I went to boot camp this morning:) I got to sweat it was fabulous!!

I drove my car this morning:) No one one woman has ever been so happy as I was cruising down Front Street with Tom Petty blaring. I let a man cross the street and I am pretty sure he was laughing at me. Whatever Dude..been stuck in my house for days.

Made breakfast for the kids...Whole Wheat Pancakes...healthy syrup...sausage and smoothies. They were pumped.

We are getting out today. Grandma Chewie needs a visit she has cabin fever and a healing knee. I think a visit from her two favorite crazy kids will be the ticket to a happy heart.
Photobucket
We are also going out to dinner and other fun this evening to celebrate this guy turning 30. Happy Birthday Todd, its going to be a great year!

Its going to be a good day and everybody be happy:)

1 comment:

Cristi said...

ohhhhhh...so lovin' this song! who is this??