Monday, August 6, 2012

Full.

The Other night I fell asleep thanking God for giving me a full life, naming each item that makes it such.

It was following a day of simple time spent at the lake with good friends.

The evening that followed was full of laughter over children that were beyond tired but not crabby...just crazy. A toddler that has learned to tackle his older cousins and older cousins that take every bit of it encouraging him as the go. Witnessing as a bystander is just as much fun as being part of the action. I never believed with the age difference that these little ones would be so close.

I am blessed beyond with not just family but friends that are close enough to be categorized as such....

We are so blessed it is overwhelming at times.

DSCN1915

DSCN1916

DSCN1922

DSCN1923

Did I mention we traveled in a giant van all together to the beach. It was fun! I think the my friend the farmer would agree we have some pretty great kiddos:)

DSCN1919

And we were lucky enough to bring the Joshy along too and boy did he love the lake!

Its a great life this one!

Oh and BTW my camera worked for the day...yay!

No comments: