Thursday, March 19, 2009

Broken Dishwasher....







Last year we decided to upgrade our dishwasher or so we thought well last week the start button stopped working. Bummer...well then I got smart and just started using the delay feature however now that has stopped working. When we bought this dishwasher i did all of the proper research and found tons of good ratings on maytag appliances. The one we bought was kind of middle of the road not cheap but not expensive. (Before I make my next statement I will tell you I love my husband very much and I appreciate his need to make sure we are always getting the best deal I myself am a bargain betty.) Now I know what most of you would say well you must still have a warranty ...guess again my husband is very anti-warranty he thinks they are a waste of money and no one really uses them:) Right! So anyway now I am washing dishes by hand which is fine I won't die but we will be buying a new one this weekend and I am looking for advice on which brand to buy.(we will be buying the warranty this time:)

1 comment:

one blessed mama said...

we have a Kitchen Aid!
LOVE IT!
we found ours at the DeWaard and Bode scratch and dent store. we found that this was the cheapest place for stainless steel. who cares if it has a little scratch on the side, no one will ever know it's there. we saved hundreds. jordan roorda hooked us up. tell him we sent you...maybe he'll do the same for you. :) good luck!