Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Oh how I love my children...






This morning when it was still very dark and I was in a deep sleep I was awoken by little voices and the sounds of little feet above my head. Hmmmmm...must be 6:30 or 7 the kids are up. But then much to my shock Brian was still in bed and I knew he had to leave by 6:30 so it couldn't be either of these times. The kids say: Good morning we would like to watch toons. Brian: Its way to early. Me:It can't be that early. I look at the clock oh its is only 4:45. So we attempt to put the children back to bed. By 6 o'clock we are sleeping and poor Brian is getting ready for work. I let the kids sleep instead of worrying about the kids getting to school on time which was a good idea because they slept until 8:30.
When Elliot woke up I asked him why he woke Grace up and he said he had a bad dream that Grace had a bad dream so he woke her up. We have now had the conversation that unless Grace is screaming do not go in her room. (but thanks for being a good brother though.) All in all we still had a great day and we all got where we needed to be at some point. The joy of having little children is the fact that everything is an adventure and you never know what is going to happen next.

No comments: