Saturday, March 7, 2009

Friday...wow..











So Friday was amazing. I didn't schedule anyone to take Grace to ballet on purpose so that I could give getting out of the house a whirl. Must I first say that I did this safely I knew I had Aunt Joanie coming at 11 for back up so I knew if it totally wore me out(which it did) I would be able to lay around the rest of the day and take it easy. Let me just tell you it was so fabulous to be out of the house for 45 minutes I felt for the first time like there was a light at the end of the tunnel. As I mentioned before Aunt Joanie did come at 11 and she cleaned my house for me...amazing. Brian was doing a great job keeping on top of things but the bigger jobs really needed to be done like floors and the bathroom and there was a ton of laundry to be folded. I will never be able to thank her enough for coming and helping me out. The kids ended the day by being able to go to the park with Brian and enjoy some fresh air. He even took pictures for me to be able to post.
Well to wrap this post up the last two days have been very encouraging My pain has really changed into something that is manageable and not really anything to even talk about. The last two days I have gotten out of the house even if it is for an hour I am so happy about it. I feel like it will just be a matter of building up my energy and I will be back in business.
Thanks for all of your prayers they are very much felt and appreciated.

1 comment:

Jan Kok said...

So good to hear that you are on the upward swing and the pain in becoming manageable. Your Aunt Joanie is a wonderful person! And, while you may not be able to repay her...someday you can do for someone else what she has done for you~and the blessings get passed on. Kids at the park~and NO snow on the ground...sweet =) Don't over do it! Blessings, Jan Kok