Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Woot there it is(I think its woop but not for this post:)











SO Brian loves to order random t-shirts from a website called Woot. They have a shirt of the day that reposts at 10pm in case you ever check it. Recently when I was in the hospital he thought he would order me a get well shirt and he ended up ordering one for Elliot as well. I had no idea he had order the shirt for me however he told there would be a delivery coming soon. Well today a large box showed up from Woot inside were 21 t-shirts and note saying "Important customer- "Congratulations" You get a mess of missprints. Regards, Woot!" Now they sent them in various sizes and themes but you would think my husband won the lottery in fact he has been calling all of his friends this morning to be recipients of the sizes that do not fit him. So props to Woot for being so awesome.

No comments: