Friday, March 13, 2009

Progress...






I went for my two week post op check yesterday and I don't have a lot of news. I wasn't given any of my privileges back however I can walk for exercise once I am not tired everyday. Dr. Cook also said that my blood counts were so low that it will take awhile just to get them back to normal. So he has prescribed lots of red meat and leafy greens and lots of extra calories...yum yum:) I am feeling much better when I wake up in the mornings however by 2o'clock I am fading fast so most activity is accomplished in the morning.
I am still being blessed by meals and words of encouragement. This whole experience has been very humbling and I feel blessed beyond belief as result of all of the support I have surrounding me. I am also thankful for this opportunity to teach my children about loving and caring for others, that is a gift in itself. Life is good and the Jagers are blessed(that is what Elliot tells me lately).

No comments: