Thursday, July 23, 2009

And The Wedding Day Has Arrived!












Wedding Day was Sunday. We had 100 pounds of chicken 40 pounds of Beef and 19 pounds of turkey sausage all cooked into beautiful recipes perfect for a beautiful day. The venue was gorgeous!! My staff was amazing they worked their bums off and really helped me pull off what could have been impossible. I am not sure how to describe this day other than to say it could not have gone smoother, so smooth that I think I booked one or two more weddings off of it. Yeah for the day and yeah for my amazing staff. We celebrated with Sparkling Apple Cider;)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sweet. I look forward to helping out on future catering jobs. Also, I'd probably not show potential customers the picture of your employees...especially that Jordan guy...