Sunday, July 26, 2009

This post is for my parents and any that have ever thrown a wedding for their children







I am going to use this post to thank my parents and any that have thrown a wedding for their children. I know I am not just speaking for myself but for all daughters around the world who have been blessed with a beautiful wedding day. I have realized in the past few years what it means to sacrifice for your children. And a wedding is most times just that. It is not just monetary but physically and mentally draining. I know my dad jokes about being so glad that he is done financing weddings, and I know that that is partly very true but I also know how much he loves to make us happy!! For that I am forever thankful. For that I will always love you guys! For that I will always do the same for my kids!

No comments: