Saturday, July 11, 2009

A Tea Party Fit For a Four Year Old Princess










My kids are taking turns having friend birthday parties every other year seeing as their birthdays are only 12 days apart. So this year it was Graces turn and she wanted to have a tea party. In her words she wanted all girls and lots of colors(whatever that means). So that's what we had. It is amazing to me still the difference between the boys and girls because I guess I am still more used to the boy thing. The girls sat and ate and colored and I actually had to prompt them to play any games. Grace had a great time though and the girls were sure cute in there best dresses:) Sorry my camera was set on the wrong setting so the pictures didn't turn out very well. But there are a few that are somewhat ok.

No comments: