Monday, July 6, 2009

My Newest employee..Bessie!







I recently hired a new employee. After a few years of overworking Silver my lovely husband decided it was time for me to let him retire and get a newer model. I really didn't realize how much my new employee would be able to do and how much easier my jobs would be but she makes worlds of difference. She is of kitchen-aid decent and is a buttery yellow color. I love her and will not be leaving home for any jobs without her. She has 600 watts of power....thats a lot and she can mix a triple batch of anything with no problem, with a flip of the switch and the right attachment we are off to the races. Her bowl moves up and down with the turn of a lever. I am so thankful for a husband that is willing to support me in my business venture!! He is the best and I will never trade him in for a newer model because he is the perfect one for me!

No comments: