Friday, July 3, 2009

My Gracie Girl Is 4:)











Graces Birthday was so much fun. Elliot made pancakes and then we went to the sprinkler park followed by a family party later on.
Grace is my baby. Although she doesn't think so she will always be my baby!! We knew when we had Grace that she would be the last and with her I have wanted to savor every moment of her growing. I remember when she was a baby I didn't want to even let her out of my sight because I was afraid I would miss something. I didn't mind changing diapers or having late night feedings or being tired because I knew this was it. She is my girl!! It has been so interesting having her after Elliot they are so different. They have different personalities, different likes and dislikes and then there is the major difference Grace is a girl. Oh and man is she ever a girl. She likes to help around the house, mother anything that breathes and wear a dress wherever she goes. You never wonder where you stand with Grace because she is definitely not my people pleaser. She is very particular about everything and is determined to figure things out on her own. I have no doubt that whatever Grace decides to do as an adult she will do to the best of her ability nothing will stop this girl. She is amazing and beautiful and I wouldn't trade for the world.
So heres to year 4 with my pretty pink piglet(Brians nickname for Grace.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Jess your posts are so well written. You are such a good mom and your kids are great. I love their different personalities. Glad you guys had a fun day!