Thursday, June 14, 2012

Food Pics From The Moo.

So heres a pic of the aforementioned stacked crab salad. Its a bit of a pain but delicious and beautiful so I find a way to manage through it;)

IMAG1009
Something about these plates I really love. She has a whole set of them.

What you see in there....Crab, avocado, mango, tomatoes, strawberries, tomatoes, red onion, and sprouts. Topped with a ginger lime dressing. Its to die for.

These are my herb cream stuffed Spring Peas. Wrapped with none other than a delicate sliver of prosciutto. Its amazing how much flavor these little bites punch. They are a fan favorite.
IMAG1006

And there you be. I have two more jobs scheduled out there in the next three weeks. I am so over the moon thankful to be able to use my gifts. And believe it or not surprised every time I book a new job. Its as exhilarating as the first jog I ever booked.

Next weeks job involves replicating an old family recipe of my clients...this is risky business pray that I do it justice. It also includes chocolate silk pie for dessert, per client request oh I love old time favorites they hold a special place in my heart.


No comments: