Monday, June 4, 2012

Sometimes....

Sometimes our days call for a wiping of the schedule canceling all previously made plans and dedicating ourselves to our children. This happens on a whim sometimes. Saturday I woke up not wanting to do any of things I was expected to do and hole up with my little family and plan a day of exploration and wonder. We did that with most of our day on Saturday much to somes chagrin. I was happy, the Beejer was happy and my little cherubs were happy. This is my ultimate purpose to have a happy little family. Its not something you can always explain to others but then again I don't really feel the need to.

So we went on a hike to the beach. Reveled in Gods creation with the warmth of the sun and the sound of the waves hitting the shore. And enjoyed our family. I love these days and I wouldn't trade them for the world.

DSCN1813
My kids are pretty attached lately. They like to be together wherever they go. I love it! Doesn't mean that they don't have the occasional squabble though.

DSCN1819
Elliot continues to bless me with humbleness when it comes to this awkward photo smile stage:)

DSCN1826
It was a beautiful day.

DSCN1829
The flesh of my flesh who finds even rocks beautiful. She brought back a whole bucket.

DSCN1830

It was a great day!

No comments: