Monday, December 12, 2011

Whats Up This Week.?

What is 70x14? 980......This is how many appetizers I will be making this week. Yep my fingers will be flying. Countless hours of appetizers. And this people is why having an appetizer party is by no means cheaper than a sit down meal...no jokin.
On the list....

Beef Tenderloin served with a horseradish cream on a housemade potato chip.
Seafood Spring Rolls
Chorizo, Red Pepper and Prawn Skewers
Shrimp and Spinach Stuffed Mushrooms
Seared Scallops w/ Carrot Marjoram Sauce
Pork Belly Sliders topped with pickled red onion, arugula and spiced aioli
Gougeres-Fancy Cheese Balls:)
Bleu Cheese Baklava
Chicken Satay with Peanut Sauce
Pate served on country style crostini topped with a Dijon aioli and cornichons
Chicken Empanadas
Baked Stuffed Mussels
Scallion Pea and Ricotta Tartlets
Onion and Sage Tartlets

Sound Yummy?

The party is on Saturday evening. I have an awesome staff lined up so it should be great!

We have countless other festivities and celebrations this week, but I will mention them as they come.

Hope you are all enjoying this time before a glorious holiday of Christmas.

1 comment:

Andrea said...

Yum! This post is making me hungry. I love appetizers but you are right, they are more expensive and most of the time more work than a meal.
Let me know if you need anymore help I am totally there!
And thanks for your sweet text. I don't remember where I was when I got it but you know how it is, I just remembered you texted me as I was reading your blog. :)