Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Its been building.

Do you ever look around and think for surely I must being punked right now:)

Yeah thats been my week.

Gossip
its topples governments, wrecks marriages
ruins careers, sullies reputations,
causes heartaches, nightmares, indigestion,
spawns suspicion, generates grief,
makes innocent people cry in their pillows,
Even its name hisses,
Its called gossip, office gossip, shop gossip,
party gossip.
It makes headlines and headaches
And before you repeat it, ask yourself,
Is it true? Is it fair? Is it necessary?
If not-SHUT UP?
and Jagers don't even say shut up:)

I found this on another blog. They found it in an old newspaper. And I love it.

If you have an issue take the bull by the horns and take the problem to the source not everyone else around you that has nothing to do with the problem. As women we have all the tools to talk things out believe me. Lets put the tools to work. Lets stop the cycle. Lets be bigger. Lets me problem solvers not drama starters:)

And thats all I have to say right now!

No comments: